In the past week I did a bunch of cosmetic changes.
I added damage visualization. Each time a monster or a player attacks a number appears over the target showing how much damage the target took. The number shows up right over top of the target and slowly moved up over the course of 2 seconds. After that the number disappears.
To go with the last change I also added a "health bar" over all the monsters. The health bar shows "current health / max health". This lets the player keep track of the damaged monsters.
If the player escapes the world without completing the objectives the monsters health starts to increase. The monsters health increases by 10% increments.
I also fixed minor bugs and issues. The player path was highlighting at the start of the turn but now when a player would use an action point. So changes were made to toggle the path on each action point spent. This was clashing with pass button functionality. The tile under the player would toggle on and off when passing turns. If you pass turns quick enough you could see the action points GUI go down in to negative numbers.
Over all a lot of time went in to debugging and testing the existing functionality.
No comments:
Post a Comment