![]() |
| Stick figure player |
Sunday, 28 February 2016
Models and Animations!
With the Alpha release of Solar Lockdown coming up, the character model needed to be finished and rigged for animation. Since the player just needed to look like a person, I just needed to make a stick figure. This wasn't too hard. Although when I was applying the armature to the mesh, the player's limbs kept getting twisted. The player looked very morbid. After untwisting the player's limbs, The player still looked odd, but everything was working. I wanted to upload the player so Alex S could add them to unity, so I finished off the walking and turning animations. They aren't as smooth as the T-Rex's animations but it will do for now. I'll redo both player animations later.
I want to finish another enemy character by tomorrow night. Right now I'm working on a triceratops, and I hope to be finished the model by tomorrow evening. Making the head is a lot harder than I thought, especially compared to the T-Rex who's is like a giant oval. The triceratops' body looks simpler but regardless, I definitely have some work to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment